what have i been up to for the past weeks? getting my hands wet and dirty of course. and with the words like "pots" and "puting bato" in the picture, it sounds like drugs and rock & roll. but seriously, im back in pottery again! after years of hiatus.

clay is one of those things that draws me. it looks like it's easy to mold clay but it needs a creator's discipline in shaping it to specific forms. neat stuff, actually.
patience, strength, and imagination.


my old works from Pettyjohn's some year ago.
too bad i wasn't able to get my teapots and bowls

the next coming weeks will be busy so goodluck to me!
web classes again, pottery, freelance, jewelry, meds and "unofficially" back to work!
whew that was a mouthful, huh?
cheers guys :)

plus: i need to get my mind off things.
talk to me, stranger.


Leave a Reply