Baguio
My mom dragged me up north to help her in her business. It was a ruckus and a pain in the brain. Good thing there was good weather and good food to keep our minds straight.

Breakfast at 50's diner.
Pancake Tower with orange syrup, condense milk, mango slices, cheese and strawberry jam.
Too sweet for my taste and I have a sweet tooth at that.
Or maybe im not a fan of oranges

Then Lunch at Session Road. This is at Oh My Gulay
owned by Kidlat Tahimik

an art haven. A feast for the eyes. Aside from a good view of the city, it hosts exhibits from different artists. The place itself, a work of art.

Food! Oh My Gulay as the name suggests, is a vegetarian restaurant.
Talong Parmigiana

Anak ng Putanesca and Dayap Iced Tea.
I like this one with its kick of chili. Mmm!
Pardon the straw.


Next day at Casa Vallejo.
My mom was eager to check this place out because she swears that the owner is a relative.
My grandmother's maiden surname was Vallejo
Apparently, the place was already sold to a former politician.

Paella cooked in palayok. Thumbs up! Kumpleto rekado

And complimentary bread
Good foodtrip overall!


Leave a Reply