I've been drawing the whole month of October. My hands are currently shaky as I type 
(maybe because of arthritis or it's just itching to draw more)
I feel so alive today. The sunset was beautiful parallel the full moon rising. I am at peace.

 A lot of things are coming up for the end months as well! I'm excited!


Mabubulaklak na Dila.
 Ang Ink's 21st Annual Exhibit is on Nov. 16 - 30, 2012 at the Canvas  Gallery. 
This year's theme is "sawikain" or idioms in Tagalog. It's my first time to join Ilustrador ng Kabataan's annual exhibition. So friends, it would be great if you could come during the opening night on the 16th! 
Artwork by Rommel Joson




Concept art for a mobile app.



Bleeding Heart.
It's also my first time to illustrate for a children's book! I'll update this some other time


And my pots have also come out from the kiln! Hurray! 
I'm also back to being a pottery student. This time, at the UP Fine Arts. 
Trying to learn how to make better pots!

Awesome year this is. God is good.

Pending reading list: Luka and the Fire of Life by Salman Rushdie + Life of Pi by Yann Martel. Easy reads for this month :)

Posted in

Leave a Reply