Just some random stuff I write on my journal. I don't really have a specific theme for my 'poetry' nor follow the rules. I just write whatever comes to mind. 

-----
SLE 

The heat of the sun burns my face red
Pricking inside the flesh
Eating the core til I fall hard on my knees 
and pray for dear life. 

Fate should have burned me alive
And let me feel the pain
Than set me on a bed
Like a rotting piece of meat.

----
A calm breathing
Slowly
She pulls herself up
And came closer 
Near
The rabbit hole

---

here we go

somewhere only we know
where alien winds
engulf our very soul

wings on our feet
let no footstep be heard
as we sneak out from sleep

and hearts gold,
a rich-colored life,
let this story shine.

---
Antera

The sprites took your breathe
Swift as the sun sets
And I, oblivious
Of such fate in their hands,
Decided to laugh.

Why in such dire circumstance
have I placed Humor?
When all have wept and bled?
Do not let grief disguise 
For a lifetime.


Leave a Reply