I've been keeping a "pocket" garden recently.
I figured that I should give my pots some sense of purpose.


They are mostly succulents.
A few have received death from rain
While some I'm trying to propagate!


Baby succulents sprouting. So cute!

Also tried my hands on flower/ plant arrangement.
I was inspired by a brief ikebana lesson from Naomi-chan and wanted to try some at home.
There are no flowers in our garden this time of the year so I stuck with weeds and whatever I could find.


It looked like a storm aftermath, this one.



It was okay. I tried to make it look lush and tropical
I still need some practice but I'm happy with the results :)


Also! I tried to make some DIY pots out of jumbo lego blocks. :) 
They are perfect. I want to get my hands on more~

Have I said how much I love plants?
I love love love plants 
<3


2 Comments

  1. Where did you bought that giant lego bricks? I want

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found it lying around our storage room :) I just recycled it

      Delete