A lot of things had been happening the past few months. I've been busy with art despite my personal decision to cancel all my work-related activities. I've been having joint problems recently, you see, and my hands and shoulder need to rest for some time. But old habits die hard and I found myself drawing more than I normally do.


I joined an exhibit by Lightgrey Artlab in Minneapolis together with awesome friends Fran and Angela
and this is my entry. The theme is to make an artwork about something that is close to your heart. 

My dad and my grandparents grew up in a small island in the Pacific and I'm always drawn to go back to my roots. I was born in Manila but I make sure to come back to this island as often as I can.

A number of events are coming up this November!


My friends and I are joining 10A Alabama arts and crafts fair as Speculiars!
This is on November 9-10



Followed by Bloom Arts Festival on the 15th at the Collective in Makati





Try to look for this Specs logo! Also, we're on facebook, twitter and tumblr so add us up for updates.


My artworks for our postcards set


Underwater!


And an bonus artwork from a few months back :)


END


One Comment