At night the princess leaves the palace,
Unsure of where to go.
And in the dimness of uncertainty
There is no hope to see.

So up she goes, in step and time
Away from dreary city
And dances and prances,
All on her own, to dark forests afar.

And every night one might see
A maiden with a flower in her hair
As she dances and prance
In the night, under the bright moon and starlit sky.

The Piper Comes

Something in the dark
Calls t me
I know not what
My fears, it is not
Abroad
Beyond the greyish landscape
I hear the sound again.

The time of a million bells
A choir of angelic voices
Diabolical laughter
Each tinted

Indescribable
Powerful
Beautiful

Poems Copyright (c) Sarah Aurelio
Paintings Copyright (c) Iori

This was for something for January but I don't know what happened hahaha :)
so posting it here. Both acrylic on canvas 2'x3'.
Credits to Sarah for her poetry. Lovely, lovely.
And pardon for the amateurish photography of these copies.
Cheers!


Leave a Reply