pattern
i have been gardening recently.
sometimes, digging down means pulling out the weeds in our lives

and how my room looks like.
fourth row right: artbooks
fourth row left: nature and angel books
fifth row left: graphic novels
bottom right: seashells

the tomorrow people. random
my workstation. won't be that tidy for long~

this week has been productive. attended a workshop and got too many kicks (another post about this soon). gardening with my lola, and planted vegetables on a plot of land. cleaned my room and the publication still in progress. my body is tired but my mind can't sleep!!

yeah, not all busy people are productive. some wouldn't have time to do the things they want in their lives. they work their a** off in front of computers trying to earn money for their goals but then, they wouldn't dare get some leave. like the company depended on them. this is a vision i don't want to end up in. i was close to being there (probably cost my health too but then), i don't want to end up as a bitter woman with no accomplishments in the future.

----------

Ironic how they dance

At the end of this summer rain.


Leave a Reply