where do we begin? my time in Singapore was short, super bitin. I want to stay longer if I can. And if I knew there were too many places to go, I would have.

we were mostly in sentosa
universal studios singapore!


big stuff

lake of dreams and its water display
also saw fireworks

remembered my college days when we sit on lover's lane, drawing structures and sculptures


botanical garden. love the details on the gate!



what i noticed is that for a small city, singapore have lots of trees,
big big old trees which i love
and how these wild things manage to be 'organized'


mm! food! i forgot what it's called but singapore food is gooood

and sweet sweet fruits :)

indian altar at the house we stayed at
got to love this place and its diverse cultures

-end-
i shall return!


Leave a Reply