Not much on my Polillo trip this time. My family is building a church
(in which we direly need donations for, anyone?)
in Brgy. Sabang, Polillo

Almost done but no funds for finishing yet. Been taking so long, really.
Also, the electricity has been cut off the whole island. It was super hot contrasting the cold weather of Baguio a day earlier. Imagine not having electricity for a month!

What was fascinating tho, because the lights are all out,
I saw a lot of stars, and lots of fireflies lighting everywhere!
Thousand fireflies I think. Made me happy. I love those little creatures

Then Los Banos with my brother and his classmates. UPLB.
We almost got lost. I don't like walking in the heat. Especially at 12nn!

Side note: I find it ironic that Los Banos is a plastic-free municipality and found UPLB's cafeteria serving lunch in plastic-covered (plastic labo) plates..and plastic spoons and forks.

We went to the BioTech (a tricycle and 2 jeeps away) and passed by ricefields
Not that productive but still awesome! No pictures tho.


Leave a Reply