Day Two


Spent the whole day for shopping at Aldevinco, Abreeza Mall and tour around town



At around 4:30 pm, went to ZipCity to try the zipline. We arrived just before closing!
So much for timing. My brother and I were scared
(and our relatives too for our safety haha) but we were unstoppable.
I am afraid of heights ever since but kung nandun na ko go lang ng go! Hahaha
It was fun and bitin.
I want to try it again


Marang for dessert! One of my favorites!

Day Three


Sta. Ana Wharf for our ride to Samal Island


No Entry

After minutes of rough road, Hagimit Falls!


Im perpetually in love with waterfalls-es. Even if they're this muddy after a rain.
Hagimit falls is a cascade of small falls, more in width than height,,
The place is also too commercialized. Cottages and nipa huts are EVERYWHERE.
There is also an entrance fee aside from cottage rentals.

I saw a couple of birds in the area, oriental magpie robins, pied fantail, red keeled flowerpeckers, sunbirds, yellow wagtail and a black bird I couldn't identify


Maxima Aqua Fun, a resort just across Hagimit welcomed us with a hanging bridge.
And my thirst for thrill continues on the beach!


Waterslide, leading straight to the sea. 120ft deep.

More height adrenaline! The real planking.
Jumping on deep waters on a plank.

Spent the whole day here till the sunset. Haven't gone to the sea for a long time. Went snorkeling, tho not that many fish on this part of the island. Was hoping I could have an intro scuba but my mom was too scared for me. Next time!

Went home happy :)
Andami ko nang nagawa


Leave a Reply