Day Four

our last day in Davao. Visited Toril and my aunt's relatives.
Lots of tuna to take home!


Then lunch at my aunt's relative at Villa Carmelita



Swimming pool with slide!


And good food!. Fish fillet and chips


Kinilaw na isda
I don't eat raw but they say this was gooood


Sweet and sour fish


Spacious rooms also available at a low price.
People stay here when they can't afford accomodation in Eden Nature park
Eden is only a ride away

Next at Times Beach


Censor me, David
Reclaimed area where you can get some sea breeze
You might be able to spot dolphins and little mermaid too. Only in statues


And durian! Lots of it everywhere


-end-
Goodbye
A lot of thanks to our bestman, Kuya Roel
Auntie and Uncle for the hospitality and time!

I will come back for sure!
And a big big chance of another southern Mindanao adventure next year
Lake Sebu, you're on my list!


Leave a Reply