Mabubulaklak na Dila: Ang InK's 21st Annual Exhibition
I've posted about this exhibit a week ago here, I just want to share my piece :)
My sawikain or idiom was "Di Makabasag Pinggan" which literally translates to "can't break a platter/ plate" Figuratively speaking, it means demure or a prim-and-proper person.



I actually made two versions. I didn't submit the Gazelle for the exhibit because there is something off with her arms.



You can still view artworks from 50+ InK members 
at CANVAS Gallery, Upsilon Drive, Diliman, QC til Nov. 30, 2012 
(by appointment)


Pottery Update: 
I'm currently experimenting on ceramic decals. I'm not sure if this is acceptable practice but I painted directly on the decal paper as opposed to printing it on inkjet printer because apparently, printers don't have white ink.  I could have just drawn directly on the pot too, I know.


(I can't get the picture to rotate for some reason)



Leave a Reply