Part One here
Part two of our trip at the Pettyjohn's home at Laguna. I want to show how beautiful their pieces are. 
This is at their gallery/ showroom



Guitar out of slabs!


I love Tessy's works. I will marry her pots if that's possible! They look like sea things!!


Jon's old works




 A work of another artist. I forgot her name.


And this from Kuya Sammy. I love their glaze colors!



I'm really in love with this style.

After the tour, lunchtime! 
There was an assortment of food we brought,,
From Vicky and Francis' Kulawo, to Mrs. Pettyjohn's Binakol Soup to Mrs. Kitami's Onigiri (rice balls) 
We also ate from the Pettyjohn's own handmade dinnerware!
It just feels good eating on handmade plate and bowls and having a good conversation with awesome people.

Then a sidetrip to the top of the mountain for a view of Laguna! 


This is like the cherry on top.

Thank you to Jon and Tessy Pettyjohn for sharing your home with us!
Also to Mia Casal for arranging this trip!
This is one perfect weekend.



Leave a Reply