Leaving traces, 
wasting.
Like I have
 nothing to lose

2012 was definitely a good year. There was less of traveling but there is more personal growth going around.
My creative juices have suddenly came to life. From a still-recovering-from-burnout phase to an 
I-don't-care-if-it-fucking-hurts-I'm-going-to-make-art. I am still going to choose art no matter


1.  Joined Ang Ilustrador ng Kabataan this year!  Met awesome people as well 2. Takatak Exhibit 3. Being a Studio Assistant at Clay Ave Pottery Studio for the Summer. Including a stint at the US Embassy! And definitely being more into ceramics 4. Ang InK's 21st Annual Exhibit 5. Experiment! It pays off in the end


My ceramic journey has also been awesome thanks to Pottery fieldtrips and studio time. To which you have heard numerous times in this blog!
Thank you for the following people: 

1. Ugu Bigyan || Tiaong, Quezon 2. Jon Pettyjohn || Calamba, Laguna 
3. Mia Casal || Quezon City 4. Anton || UP




 And all else that makes this year memorable.

1. Got Bailey (Pomeranian) this year! I now have three dogs in captivity as pets. 2. "Cultural tours" aka hanging out with my favorite people at National Museum or CCP. More Manila gala and less flying  3. Foodtrips with friends! 4. Usual trips to Polillo or Real, Quezon. Finished painting our resthouse, yeah. 5. And a recent trip to a waterfalls that I haven't shared yet :)

It's also this year that we moved house and I got special projects. This is a transition year for me. Grateful for all the changes that happened and I hope 2013 will be awesome as well. 

To all people who has been part of my 2012, Thank you very much!


One Comment