And so, school happened but it was a different feel than before. 
I was completely unaware of what I signed up for. Haha.
 I don't think it solved personal issues I want to address but it did me well on other aspects of my life.

Here are some of the ceramic works I did.





My theme revolved mostly around the temporal nature of things and how they are bound to transform and decay over time. I've been contemplating a lot on this topic recently.


I am particularly fond of the broken and forgotten.


And the fragile nature of things.


I forgot to tell that I recently acquired a secondhand kiln and I'm still on an experimental stage. 
My first glaze test didn't work that well so I'm back to more trial and error.
(Reason why most of the photos here are bisque fired)


Really excited with all the science involved in making pots!
I hope things work well in the future.



Leave a Reply