I was meaning to write a throwback of 2014 but in the middle, I realized how self-centered it was. I've been brave for the most part, doing things I have not done before. I traveled to another country on my own, stayed in an unfamiliar place for three months, went back to school, acquired new skills and invested on new things, I experimented on art. I got new friends and a deeper relationship with older ones and a lot more. The time went by too fast doing all sort of things but there is still a big hole inside of me saying I'm still looking for some meaning. I thank all the people who made this year memorable. I've been blessed too much that I want to return all the goodness I have received.
So I want my 2015 to be about giving back to the Universe.

I've also been contemplating a lot about life recently about how fleeting most things are. This is one of the important lessons I learned the past year: that no matter how hard I grasp on to things, there are just some that I can't contain. It reminds me to be humble and to work with what is given to me. This too, is a reminder that all things come to an end. Goodbyes are not necessarily a bad thing. It gives room for new things to come.

Here's to wishing everyone a meaningful year.
Cheers to 2015!





Leave a Reply